- Prepare general accounting entries, document financial transactions.
- Month-end and Year-end financial closing.
- Monthly expense variance analysis, account reconciliations.
- Consolidation, inter-company transactions and reconciliations including foreign currency accounting.
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with applied acts/rules and company’s internal policies
- Manage Fixed Assets
- Thorough knowledge about Nepal’s Income Tax act, VAT act and other relevant laws.
- Excellent accounting software use and administration skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study with minimum 3 years of industry experience in accounting/finance.
- Experience in Audit firms or multinational companies will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of NAS, NFRS & IFRS will be an asset.
- Good written and spoken English communication skills
- Team player
Tuesday, March 19, 2019