The Citrix Administrator primary duties include administration of Citrix XenDesktop environment, including Provisioning Server, XenApp, Appsense, VMware.
- Administration of a Citrix XenDesktop environment, including Provisioning Server, XenApp, Appsense.
- Administration support to VMware infrastructure, hands on experience on management of VMware ESX and ESXi.
- Monitor systems performance. experience on Liquid ware, Citrix Director.
- Experience about integration of 3rd party systems or applications required to support the business.
- Provide support and maintenance for data centers including installation of equipment and troubleshooting hardware and power issues.
- Administration of various supporting applications including Symantec Endpoint Protection on VDIs.
- Follow and support IT business processes including Incident management, change management.
- Good to have knowledge on disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Providing L1/L2 level Citrix support.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Technically sound professional with an experience of almost 2-5 years in the Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, VMware, Windows Server 2008 ,2012, 2016 Server, thin client.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of Citrix XenApp Server 6.0, 6.5, XenDesktop 7.6/.15 / 7.*, Appsense 8. *, Deskop now, Liquid ware.
- Knowledge of Citrix farm management, Session management, Citrix printer management, Application deployment and publishing on Citrix farm, Decommissioning application from Citrix farm, Log monitoring/maintenance.
- Requires Good understanding of Windows Active Directory, Terminal Server, DNS, DHCP and Windows 7/10. Windows server 2008, 2012, 2016.
- Requires skills at customer service and dealing with end users, Vendors.
- Experiences with System Center Config Manager / Operations Manager a plus.
- Professional with ability to properly handle confidential information.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Perform a regular Citrix server monitoring and health check to ensure the environment is stable and available.
- Create and maintain the standard operating procedure documents for all the tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Coordinate with other support teams including application / Storage /database, network/ monitoring/ Windows.
- Knowledge of Multifactor Authentication/2 Factor authentication (MFA/2FA).
- Knowledge of ITIL Process.
- 24X7 support exposure.
- Knowledge on Appsense/ Desktop now is preferred.
- Basic knowledge on NetScaler.
- Open to work in night shift/ weekends.
- Datacenter/Remote System administration skills
- Validates post-patching application/server availability/ health check.
- Certificate deployment and renewals.
- Knowledge on ticketing tools like Service now etc.
- Current CCA certification a plus.