PRINCIPLE PURPOSE OF JOB
The Customer Service Representative position is an entry level position responsible for handling outbound & inbound calls to and from provider offices for verifying member employment, confirming provider address, handling provider queries, requesting medical records etc.
Under direct supervision, documents relevant facts, information and conclusions drawn to support the work performed so other reviewers.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good typing speed with perfect accuracy
- Strong organizational skills and adaptive capacity for rapidly changing priorities and workloads.
- Ability to work well independently and maintain focus on a topic for prolonged periods of time.
- Comfort in working with team members that are remote and located in the US, India or other geographies.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work within a matrix organization.
- Flexibility to travel outside of Nepal based on business need preferred.
- Ability to work seated at a computer for long periods of time.
- Candidate should be ready to work in different shifts, including night shift.