Bachelor’s degree in Data Analytics, Social Science (e.g., Economics, Statistics, Information Management), Computer Science or related area
3+ years of relevant analytical experience. Familiarity with Healthcare industry is a plus.
- Have strong background in data analytics, statistical analysis, predictive modeling.
- Proficient in database applications, including extraction and querying skills. Proficient using SQL to extract data.
- Intermediate to advanced SAS and/or Python/R skills strongly preferred.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Well-organized with the ability to identify priorities and handle several projects simultaneously.
- Problem solver, resourceful, quick learner, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to professionally interact with a diverse group of stakeholders including executives, managers, clients, and subject matter experts.
- Computer Programming concepts and knowledge of Big Data tools a plus.
- Experience in data mining and data visualization a plus