- Setup infrastructure for continuous integration, automated builds and automated build verification testing. Build and maintain infrastructure for development, QA, system demo and user testing. Create systems, utilities and scripts for automated deployment.
- Run system-level integration scripts or integrate manually where automation is not possible or hasn't yet been applied; Manage program branching models; Assist component teams in defining inter-component interfaces.
- End-to-End and System Performance Testing; Test system performance against NFRs and assist system architects in identifying system shortfalls and bottlenecks; Participate in Release planning and backlog refinement to define integration and testing stories; Create automated test scenarios
- Prepare System Demo at end of every sprint; help assure the environments are adequate to reliably demonstrate new system functionality.
- Release software into target environment; continuous improvement of release process including automation, tools and methods; post deployment verifications.
- Design and introduce software configuration management tools and practices.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent degree in Computer related studies
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- 2+ years of experience in information systems with at least 1 year of experience in a software development environment for Java/.Net/Python based web application.
- Experience supporting highly available systems running Java EE web applications, Tomcat, MS-IIS, Jboss.
- Experience deploying Java EE and .Net packages to systems using scripts, RPM’s, Salt stack, Octopus, Web deploy, etc
- Experience with PL/SQL development.
- Experience with Linux and Windows OS and its command.
- A working understanding of code and script (Bash, PowerShell, Python, Perl) to automate manual process.
- Experience working with source control systems, such as Subversion, and GIT including branching and merging strategies.
- Knowledge of multiple monitoring tools and how to mine them for advanced data.
- Experience in Continuous Integration leveraging tools such as Bamboo and Maven.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory, firewalls and networking concepts.
- Knowledge with Software Configuration Management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt or others.
- Experience in providing solution design guidance to automate the deployment process and to maintain development and test environments to better match production is a plus.
- Experience on Docker or Kubernetes
- Understanding of Cloud infrastructure like AWS.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Understanding of Kanban, Scrum and Agile is a plus.
- Persuasive in both written and verbal communication
- Strong Analytical Skills
- US Healthcare experience would be added value
Friday, May 31, 2019