Bachelor’s Degree in management
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Well versed computer skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite especially MS Word, MS Excel and MS power point
- Experience in working with HR tools
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in the similar role.
- Assist in the recruitment process by maintaining applicant logs and scheduling interviews.
- Assist in onboarding and exit process.
- Conduct reference check.
- Maintain and update the HRIS database.
- Initiate and manage employee engagement events
- Maintain HR employee records, data and prepare regular reports
- Analyze the effectiveness of all Human Resources efforts through survey and constant interaction.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Friday, April 12, 2019