- Maintain Uptime of servers and Application's
- Responsible for Deploying/installing/Upgrading/patching Artifact's/Application's/Servers.
- Adapt to quickly learn new Technologies
- Ready to work in Shifts
- Handle change requests/Releases/RFC's as per schedule.
- Reviewing of all the error logs and fixing it along with providing superior customer support
- Coordinate with the other team members to troubleshoot/fetch required information/fix problems.
- Should act on Alerts/Incidents and fix them.
- Should be able to handle L2/L3 requests independently
- Recommend and Document best practices
- Automate iterative tasks
- Should take up New Learning activities
- 4-8 years’ experience in Linux Server Administration, in which at least 2 years specialized in administering RedHat Linux Systems, preferably including Automation Experience:
- Strong in Linux Administration, Experience in L2/L3 Tasks
- Handling high severity issues and troubleshooting experience
- Should have experience in VMWARE infrastructure
- Good to have knowledge on securing Linux OS/Applications/Services, vulnerability remediation.
- Good to have experience in Performance Tuning
- Middleware and Web Servers:
- Tomcat, Apache, JBoss (Eap6 or Eap7 Clusters & standalone mode)
- Strong in Any Scripting language:
- Bash, Python, Perl, Ruby
- Any CI/CD tool :
- Jenkins, Git
- Strong in Any Server Build/Configuration Automation:
- Ansible, Puppet, Satellite, Foreman
Friday, February 15, 2019