- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in computer engineering, computer science or related field
- At least 1 years experience in MS SQL Server Administration
- MSSQL 2008 R2/2012/2014/2016 Database administration including Always On Cluster
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO) , using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Knowledge of SQL query and T-SQL
- Experience with Windows server, including Active Directory
- Ability to organize and plan work in team and independently
- Excellent interpersonal communication and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of batch, PowerShell scripting
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment and willing to learn other database technologies (Oracle, Vertica, etc.)
- Manage SQL Server OLTP, OLAP databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Perform data modeling, database design, master data management, and data profiling in a large-scale OLTP and OLAP database environments
- Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
- Daily use of SQL, T-SQL performance tuning of MS SQL Database software installation, configuration, upgrade and maintenance activities
Thursday, January 31, 2019