- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in computer engineering, computer science or related field
- At least 1 years experience in Oracle Database Administration
- Knowledge of Oracle 10g/11g/12c, Data Pump
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO)
- Understanding of database backup/restore
- Should have knowledge of Linux and Windows server
- Should have knowledge of SQL query and PL/SQL.
- Should have knowledge of Shell, Perl, bash scripting language
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment and willing to learn other database technologies (Vertica, MSSQL etc.)
- Able to deal and handle difficult situations and work under time constraints
- Excellent interpersonal communication and teamwork skills
- OCP certifications will be advantage
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Manage patch deployments and upgrades following best practices and provide capacity planning expertise using Oracle's OEM Cloud Control
- Maintain Production servers and minimize downtime and tuning performance of database instances
- Daily use of SQL, PL/SQL performance tuning of Oracle Database software installation, configuration, upgrade and maintenance activities
Thursday, January 31, 2019