- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer/IT or equivalent degree in Computer related studies
- At least 6 years of experience in similar field as Project Manager
- Exposure with industry standard ETL tools
- Experience with Atlassian suite of tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Effective presentation skill
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL
- Analytical skill
- Thorough knowledge on US Healthcare system
- Persuasive in both written and verbal communication
- Leadership quality, motivator
- Conduct and facilitate the planning.
- Own team’s commitments and help team to achieve their goal.
- Help remove impediments and foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement.
- Conduct regular retrospective on monthly processing cycle of the applications they are responsible for.
- Work with Engineering manager for team’s development that helps the team to be more productive as well as efficient.
- Escalate to higher authority as required on any case that needs resolution from cross team.
- Communicate the details of project issues, impediments proactively with stakeholders in different locations.
- Setup and coordinate the regular meetings with different stakeholders, technical teams etc. as required.
- Share status update of the project on daily basis with wider teams.
Monday, December 31, 2018