- Conduct and facilitate the planning. Help team to define their goals on each planning.
- Facilitate all the sprint rituals of own team.
- Coordinate with other teams on the Agile Release Train (ART) as needed. Participate in SOS to present own team's progress.
- Own team’s commitments and help team to achieve their goal.
- Help remove impediments and foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement.
- Help and guide the team to optimally plan their capacity.
- Make sure the team’s utilization is efficiently managed and has higher productivity.
- Conduct regular retrospective on every event. Make sure every action items have individual/team’s name and a date expected to get resolved with a follow up.
- Manage team’s RAID – Risk, Assumption, Issues and Dependencies.
- Compile, collect, produce and publish team’s report on different metrics.
- Work with Engineering manager for team’s development that helps the team to be more productive as well as efficient.
- Escalate to higher authority as required on any case that needs resolution from cross team.
- Coach the team in Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), Kanban, and SAFe, ensuring that the agreed Agile process is being followed.
- Develop, document and conduct Agile development and process training as required – getting started and regular refresher training. Work with organization training manager/specialist
Minimum five years experience in similar role.