Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
At least 1 year experience in Data Quality Testing.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL scripting, Stored Procedures, Functions etc.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and different types of testing (system integration, regression, functional, compatibility, unit, performance, negative etc.) and an ability to create/plan/execute test suites, scripts and cases accordingly.
- Hands-on experience with manual and automated testing tools/frameworks.
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries.
- Ability to track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Performance and Load testing.
- Up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Familiarity with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) an added advantage.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process an added benefit.
Wednesday, October 31, 2018