Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or relevant subjects
4 + years of relevant experience
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information.
- Identify and define system security requirements.
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices.
- Actively look for security vulnerabilities in our application and network, reporting issues and describing possible solutions.
- Stay up to date with security news, keeping an eye out for the latest vulnerabilities and remedies emerging in the field.
- Monitor our server traffic, ticketing and reporting unusual packets.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents.
- Provide regular reports auditing our current services and latest changes, as well as our internal practices.
- Proven work experience as a system security engineer or network engineer.
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems.
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, network security troubleshooting support, WAN routing and switching (EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, BGP, IP Routing, HDLC, PPP, Multilink, QoS, VLan, HSRP, VRRP, ACL, NAT, Port Security, SNMP etc).
- Experience with network security and network monitoring tools.
- Operational knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP, network protocols, firewall theory, and packet analysis, principles and techniques applied in securing operating systems and LAN/WAN networks, standard and nonstandard port use.
- Understanding of enterprise network security technologies such as encryption, VPN, firewalls, access control, and remote access.
- Proficient in firewalls, routers, proxies, load balancers, and UNIX-based systems.
- Proficient in security concepts such as identity management, least privilege, defense in depth and separation of duties.
- Proficient in security technologies such as IPS, VPNs, D/DoS and vulnerability management.
Thursday, January 31, 2019