Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, information systems or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Industry specific certifications – ITIL, MCSE etc. – desirable.
At least 3 years of hands-on technical experience in enterprise IT exchange and Sharepoint systems configuration, management and monitoring
- Demonstrated understanding of Office365 platform – exchange services, sharepoint, skype for business, Azure AD, MFA, SSO, etc.
- Prior hands-on experience in an Exchange and/or Sharepoint Administrator role with advanced powershell scripting skills to automate processes
- Active Directory and Azure AD experience
- Knowledge of information security standards and best practices, including system hardening, access control, identity management and network security. Experience with HIPAA a plus.
- Positive attitude, ability to work in a distributed team environment and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
Principal Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Provide technical expertise on Office 365 services: Exchange, Sharepoint, Skype for Business, Microsoft Azure, Multifactor Authentication, Single Sign On
- Support and configure SharePoint environments, which include the organization’s main intranet portal, team sites, external site and other extranet initiatives
- Maintain accurate documentation processes for areas of responsibility
- Develop and strengthen automation through scripting to improve IS&T processes and delivery
- Responsible for patching Exchange platform (in hybrid environment) to meet security requirements
- Recommend, implement and assure compliance with policy and procedures affecting enterprise technology infrastructure. Including
- Assists in development, maintenance and testing of contingency plans, incident response protocols, general maintenance and lifecycle planning for corporate infrastructure assets – exchange, sharepoint, Azure services, Multifactor Authentication, Single Sign On