- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL scripting, Stored Procedures, Functions, views, indexes etc.
- Familiar with SQL Server Architecture and Design.
- Experience in developing, building and implementing RDL reports in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience in Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization.
- Good Analytical , Logical and Problem solving Skills.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies an added advantage.
- Experience with MicroStrategy will be highly regarded.
Tuesday, April 30, 2019