- Clinical training (MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, BDS, or Bachelors of Nursing).
- Excellent command of English language in all the 4 categories; Reading, writing, speaking, with listening and understanding.
- Ability to learn new concepts with an enthusiasm for learning, take direction, & produce high quality deliverables including analysis of clinical data.
Desirable but not a prerequisite:
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of US health care system (provision of services, medical billing, reimbursement models a plus) with some degree of hands on experience in the past (hospital experience a plus).
- Previous work experience with US healthcare an asset, and if yes;
- Familiarity with standard code sets used in healthcare (ICD-10, CPT/HCPCS, etc.)
- Familiarity with medications/pharmacy in US healthcare system (generic vs. brand name, NDC/ETC codes)
- Familiarity with laboratory functions in US (LOINC and SNOMED codes, screening vs. diagnostic tests)
- Basic PL/SQL knowledge or experience.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Information management skills (curation and organization of clinical content, code sets, etc.)
- Excellent teammate, excited by challenges and new opportunities.
- Basic typing skills with workable knowledge of the basic Office package; Word, spreadsheets, PPT, Outlook, or Office 365.
Monday, November 26, 2018